Perfect Aura talent agency
welcome to PERFECT AURA!!
~we don't accept great and talented girls.....we create them~
welcome to PERFECT AURA!!
~we don't accept great and talented girls.....we create them~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect Aura is a Jpop talent agency EXCLUSIVE for girls. it focuses on JE songs and groups.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IMPORTANT: SET DEADLINE FOR LINES (Signal)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kisekimieru

kisekimieru

IMPORTANT: SET DEADLINE FOR LINES (Signal) Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT: SET DEADLINE FOR LINES (Signal)   IMPORTANT: SET DEADLINE FOR LINES (Signal) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 9:08 am

Guys, really sorry, but I have to impose a deadline for the debut single. Everyone's got a life, I know, but even I have a life too; I don't want to be very busy when I get all your lines in, because my mixing tends to be rushed when I am.

So... Yes. I'll be posting three major deadline dates.

FIRST DEADLINE: 19 September 2009, 08:00pm Japan Time (GMT +08:00)
SECOND DEADLINE: 23 September 2009, 08:00pm Japan Time (GMT +08:00)
THIRD and FINAL DEADLINE: 09 October 2009, 12:00am Japan Time (GMT +08:00)

Those who haven't sent in their lines by the second deadline will be sent a warning.
If you still haven' t sent your lines in yet after the third and final deadline has passed, someone else in the team will cover for your lines instead.

I hope you'll all cooperate.I'll also be asking for this kind of rule to be permanently implemented, at least within the group. Thanks! ♥️

If you don't know where to send the clip, post the link here or send it to me via e-mail at kisekimieru@gmail.com.
Back to top Go down
http://aishizuki.livejournal.com
starreah

starreah

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: SET DEADLINE FOR LINES (Signal)   IMPORTANT: SET DEADLINE FOR LINES (Signal) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 1:58 pm

kisekimieru wrote:
Guys, really sorry, but I have to impose a deadline for the debut single. Everyone's got a life, I know, but even I have a life too; I don't want to be very busy when I get all your lines in, because my mixing tends to be rushed when I am.

So... Yes. I'll be posting three major deadline dates.

FIRST DEADLINE: 19 September 2009, 08:00pm Japan Time (GMT +08:00)
SECOND DEADLINE: 23 September 2009, 08:00pm Japan Time (GMT +08:00)
THIRD and FINAL DEADLINE: 09 October 2009, 12:00am Japan Time (GMT +08:00)

Those who haven't sent in their lines by the second deadline will be sent a warning.
If you still haven' t sent your lines in yet after the third and final deadline has passed, someone else in the team will cover for your lines instead.

I hope you'll all cooperate.I'll also be asking for this kind of rule to be permanently implemented, at least within the group. Thanks! ♥️

If you don't know where to send the clip, post the link here or send it to me via e-mail at kisekimieru@gmail.com.

sorry abt not seting a deadline, this is the forst time for me to not set a deadline as a leader (even in other projects)
the reason for me not setting a deadline is becoz aigee said it's the 1st single, so there will be no deadline (if i remember the right thing) so...
don't worry, there will be deadline starting the next single ^^
Back to top Go down
kisekimieru

kisekimieru

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: SET DEADLINE FOR LINES (Signal)   IMPORTANT: SET DEADLINE FOR LINES (Signal) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 6:21 pm

starreah wrote:

sorry abt not seting a deadline, this is the forst time for me to not set a deadline as a leader (even in other projects)
the reason for me not setting a deadline is becoz aigee said it's the 1st single, so there will be no deadline (if i remember the right thing) so...

I already talked with Aigee about this, and we both decided that it'd be better to set a deadline rather than to just listlessly wait for the members to pass lines. On what, two months after?

That's the worst scene scenario already if deadlines are not set. :p There's gotta be certain parameters when starting a project, and having deadlines is one of these.

Anyway, yeah. I really hope this three-point deadline will be followed, though, rather than just having one deadline altogether. At least the mixers will be able to time the lines one at a time.
Back to top Go down
minhanh153

minhanh153

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: SET DEADLINE FOR LINES (Signal)   IMPORTANT: SET DEADLINE FOR LINES (Signal) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 10:19 pm

ehh~~ the deadline is sooosoon!! =(
oh wellz, ganbarimasu!!
ill finish on the weekend though...
sorry i cant do it sooner... =(
i hav a lot of troubles uploading on mediafire because its soooo slow...
Back to top Go down
starreah

starreah

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: SET DEADLINE FOR LINES (Signal)   IMPORTANT: SET DEADLINE FOR LINES (Signal) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 3:13 pm

kisekimieru wrote:
starreah wrote:

I already talked with Aigee about this, and we both decided that it'd be better to set a deadline rather than to just listlessly wait for the members to pass lines. On what, two months after?

That's the worst scene scenario already if deadlines are not set. :p There's gotta be certain parameters when starting a project, and having deadlines is one of these.

Anyway, yeah. I really hope this three-point deadline will be followed, though, rather than just having one deadline altogether. At least the mixers will be able to time the lines one at a time.

HONTOUNI GOMENASAI~
u c, i m a leader in other projects, n i knoew that there must be a deadline, but since aigee said it's the 1st single so we don't need a deadline.. (if i remember the right thing...) so... HONOUNI GOMENASAI~
Back to top Go down
minhanh153

minhanh153

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: SET DEADLINE FOR LINES (Signal)   IMPORTANT: SET DEADLINE FOR LINES (Signal) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 5:50 pm

starreah wrote:
kisekimieru wrote:
starreah wrote:

HONTOUNI GOMENASAI~
u c, i m a leader in other projects, n i knoew that there must be a deadline, but since aigee said it's the 1st single so we don't need a deadline.. (if i remember the right thing...) so... HONOUNI GOMENASAI~

i see... its okay!!
but the thing im having problem is to upload it on mediafire or sendspace
when i finish singing, i just cant upload it on mediafire n idk y
itjust doesnt load!!
can u helpme?
lik, is there any other website or any other way i can send u part? =(
Back to top Go down
kisekimieru

kisekimieru

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: SET DEADLINE FOR LINES (Signal)   IMPORTANT: SET DEADLINE FOR LINES (Signal) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 10:19 am

minhanh153 wrote:

i see... its okay!!
itjust doesnt load!!
can u helpme?

Hey. You can try using 4shared, FileDen or simply e-mail it to me at kisekimieru@gmail.com. Smile

I'll be mixing anyway. cheers

Last edited by kisekimieru on Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
minhanh153

minhanh153

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: SET DEADLINE FOR LINES (Signal)   IMPORTANT: SET DEADLINE FOR LINES (Signal) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 11:49 am

kisekimieru wrote:
minhanh153 wrote:

i see... its okay!!
itjust doesnt load!!
can u helpme?

Hey. You can try using 4shared, FileDen or simply e-mail it to me at kisekimieru@gmail.com. Smile

I'll be mixing anyway. cheers

hontoni? i ask other people n i think 4shared might work.... but i can send it to ur email? hontoni?? then that'll b really easy... i think...
Back to top Go down
kisekimieru

kisekimieru

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: SET DEADLINE FOR LINES (Signal)   IMPORTANT: SET DEADLINE FOR LINES (Signal) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 2:24 am

minhanh153 wrote:

hontoni? i ask other people n i think 4shared might work.... but i can send it to ur email? hontoni?? then that'll b really easy... i think...

yeah, i'm mixing. 4shared works fine anyway, but you can also e-mail it to me. Smile
Back to top Go down
minhanh153

minhanh153

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: SET DEADLINE FOR LINES (Signal)   IMPORTANT: SET DEADLINE FOR LINES (Signal) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:08 pm

kisekimieru wrote:
minhanh153 wrote:

yeah, i'm mixing. 4shared works fine anyway, but you can also e-mail it to me. Smile

i see. but the thing is, when i click browse to choose my filers n click open.
it gets stuck.
so i wait for lik 30 minutes but its still stuck. so i was thinking to do it at my friends house. XD
Back to top Go down
starreah

starreah

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: SET DEADLINE FOR LINES (Signal)   IMPORTANT: SET DEADLINE FOR LINES (Signal) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 5:04 pm

maki~
have u started the mixing? coz everyone had handed in their lines!
it's in the other post.. the one i opened to ask everyone post their line...

if u've finish mixing, plz send it to aigee, so she can upload it on youtube ^^

if u need any help on audio mixing, i can help ^^
Back to top Go down
kisekimieru

kisekimieru

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: SET DEADLINE FOR LINES (Signal)   IMPORTANT: SET DEADLINE FOR LINES (Signal) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 6:38 pm

starreah wrote:
maki~

OwO

I'm Miyuki, not Maki. |D
I'm still in the process of timing Maki and Miharu's lines... I'll probably finish the entire thing by this Friday; school keeps me busy. ; A;

Yeah, I'll send it to Aigee. |D No need, I can handle it. Smile
Back to top Go down
starreah

starreah

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: SET DEADLINE FOR LINES (Signal)   IMPORTANT: SET DEADLINE FOR LINES (Signal) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 2:09 pm

kisekimieru wrote:
starreah wrote:
maki~

OwO

I'm Miyuki, not Maki. |D
I'm still in the process of timing Maki and Miharu's lines... I'll probably finish the entire thing by this Friday; school keeps me busy. ; A;

OMG
i m so sorry!
coz both ur names starts w/ "m"
n that i m with maki in a few more projects, i m really sorry!!! >3<
well, gd luck w/ ur mixing ^^
Back to top Go down
minhanh153

minhanh153

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: SET DEADLINE FOR LINES (Signal)   IMPORTANT: SET DEADLINE FOR LINES (Signal) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 3:31 pm

starreah wrote:
kisekimieru wrote:
starreah wrote:
maki~

OwO

I'm Miyuki, not Maki. |D

OMG
i m so sorry!
coz both ur names starts w/ "m"
n that i m with maki in a few more projects, i m really sorry!!! >3<
well, gd luck w/ ur mixing ^^

lol akina!! i cant mix!! just remember that XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: SET DEADLINE FOR LINES (Signal)   IMPORTANT: SET DEADLINE FOR LINES (Signal) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT: SET DEADLINE FOR LINES (Signal)
Page 1 of 1