Perfect Aura talent agency
welcome to PERFECT AURA!!
~we don't accept great and talented girls.....we create them~
welcome to PERFECT AURA!!
~we don't accept great and talented girls.....we create them~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect Aura is a Jpop talent agency EXCLUSIVE for girls. it focuses on JE songs and groups.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

YoukoHime de~su!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
youkoXhime

youkoXhime

YoukoHime de~su! Empty
PostSubject: YoukoHime de~su!   YoukoHime de~su! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:38 am

Ne ne minna konnichiwa! Youko de~su! Em, u can give me any cute nicknames coz I still dont have any other than youkochan~ (which i lobve)

Eto, I'm a new member of UNDER LICENSED. I'm also verrry excited to work with my new group member since this is the first time I ever join a fandub project. I like both JE and H!P but i prefer to dub JE songs~

I LOOOVEE CHINEN YURI THE MOST!

Same as everyone, I'm glad to join! Hope that this group will be ontop soon! And I Hope to get to know better every member of under licensed!

YoukoHime deshita~
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/youkoXhime

YoukoHime de~su! Empty
PostSubject: Re: YoukoHime de~su!   YoukoHime de~su! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:10 am

youkoXhime wrote:
Ne ne minna konnichiwa! Youko de~su! Em, u can give me any cute nicknames coz I still dont have any other than youkochan~ (which i lobve)

Eto, I'm a new member of UNDER LICENSED. I'm also verrry excited to work with my new group member since this is the first time I ever join a fandub project. I like both JE and H!P but i prefer to dub JE songs~

I LOOOVEE CHINEN YURI THE MOST!

Same as everyone, I'm glad to join! Hope that this group will be ontop soon! And I Hope to get to know better every member of under licensed!

YoukoHime deshita~

hi Youko~chan^_^
i'm in under licensed too^_^
nice to meet you^_^
i also like Chinen^_^
let's do our best.. okay??^_^
Back to top Go down
winter_epilogue

winter_epilogue

YoukoHime de~su! Empty
PostSubject: Re: YoukoHime de~su!   YoukoHime de~su! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 9:32 pm

ahh!!! welcome!! i'm in underlicensed also!. hope that we will have a great time together!!!!
yoroshiku onegaishimasu!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

YoukoHime de~su! Empty
PostSubject: Re: YoukoHime de~su!   YoukoHime de~su! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YoukoHime de~su!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfect Aura talent agency :: ANYTHiNG :: Introduce Yourself (H!S!era auditions)-
Jump to: